Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

China Glaze Ruby Pumps

Hello, hello! This is another manicure from the vault that I did in June for my early birthday/going away dinner with relatives before I went to Cornell for the summer. It was an early celebration for my 21st birthday (my birthday is on July 2nd), so I had to use Ruby Pumps! It's so pretty and glamorous; I absolutely love this polish! On with the pictures!

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps




For a little extra flair, I decided to do a colored mani with black freehand tips using Pure Ice Black Rage.

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
Pure Ice - Black Rage 



I also did a pedicure like this as well, but I didn't get any photos of my toes. I'm not sure if I'd want to post them anyways! 

I hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed sharing them! See you nail enthusiasts next time!

XOXO,
The Clumsy Kiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment