Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year! (and Zoya 3 Free Code!)

I know I'm a little late, but Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve to ring in the new year. :D I've really just been trying to enjoy myself this break after such a stressful semester. Seriously, out of the seven semesters in college I've had, that one was absolutely the toughest, but I came out of it well and this upcoming semester I get a bit of a break with some online classes and only two biology labs. Woo hoo!!! Also, another class I'm super excited about is Makeup and Mask Design! A theater elective for this biology major! This will be the only "just for fun" class I've ever taken, and I'm so glad I got to stay in it (there was a bit of a to-do about it because there weren't enough spots for all of the theater majors, but it's all straightened out now!). SO... I am EXTREMELY excited for this new semester... my last semester in college before I graduate!!!


AAAAAND... Nail polish. I got tons of polish over the break... and am probably about to head out right now and grab some more at CVS from their bi-annual cosmetics sale. Yay. :)


Also, don't forget to get your three free polishes from Zoya! Their code lasts until this Friday! (FB2011) I am sooooo excited for these and still need to narrow my list down!





I'm thinking... Evangeline, Cheri, and Crystal... Although I also have my eye on Carrie Ann, Roxy, and Mimi. I hope you get some wonderful polish! Make sure you jump on this offer by Friday! 


Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment