Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Borghese Festivo Fuchsia

Hi hi! Tim Messenger! ...That's a Hot Fuzz quote, if you didn't know. If you haven't seen that movie, I highly recommend it. :D Anywho, today was my "first" day back to my last semester of college because of all the super snowy/icy business. We had cancelled classes Monday and Tuesday and really shouldn't have been in today till at least twelve to help prevent all the slips and falls that happened at Lander today... At least we've learned our lesson for tomorrow!

The nails I have today are Borghese Festivo Fuchsia, which is a very sparkly red raspberry shimmer that I'm quite fond of.

Borghese Festivo Fuchsia - two coats, sun




It's a lot more sparkly in real life. So pretty! That's my Liz Claiborne faux snake skin handbag in the background, too. :D Yay for animal prints!

That's all for me today, buds! Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment