Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Natural Nails

Hey everybody! I hope everyone's been having a nice February; I know I can't wait for Valentine's Day! Especially after a harrowing two weeks of BIOLOGY EXAMS! Ack! So nice to relax after exams. :D

So, as I promised in the title, here are my natural nails, while holding the Borghese Brilliante base and topcoat that I've been using recently.


That's about the length I try to keep them most of the time. I usually end up having to cut them all off when I get a break, and I can't stand them past a certain point when they get too long. They get all in the way! Bravo to all those girls that can sport long nails!

But that's it for now! Happy painting!

1 comment:

  1. Your nails are amazing, im so jealous, mine never grow!! cool blog :)
    Abi xx
    http://abitottenhamsmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete