Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patty's Day!!!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day, everyone! I hope you are wearing your green today! This post will be a little quick because I've got some brownies cooling that are awaiting a nice coating of green icing! My manicure for today is two coats of Sinful Colors Irish Green with a coat of Sinful Colors Green Ocean over top.



Green Ocean has become a really popular polish in the nail blogosphere. The flakies of Green Ocean are so pretty, giving a nice sort of blue topping to the green of Irish Green. I used two coats of Irish Green, but since it is a jelly, it would have needed a few more coats to be opaque, but you can't really tell with the flakies added on. :D

I hope you enjoyed this mani and enjoy your St. Patty's Day!!! Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment