Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Recent Hiatus

Okay, so I haven't posted in a while. A lot has been going on over here. I went to New Orleans with William in March, and the day we got there we learned that Will's roommate, Chris, had gotten in a motorcycle accident. Chris is out of the hospital and back at home now, and still working on getting better, doing his therapy every day to help with his healing. So things have been stressful over here for a while, but getting better.

Along with Chris's goings-on, I've been having a busy semester with all my exams and assignments building up towards the end of the semester. Two big biology exams and makeup every week. Thankfully, I only have three and a half weeks left with graduation on the 30th! Woohoo! 

So, upcoming in the [somewhat] near future, I'll likely have some New Orleans photos for you and a wrap-up of my makeup class, along with, of course, more polish!

Until next time, happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment