Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

From the Vault: Wet n' Wild Teal of Fortune

Hello-ello! Here's a quick little manicure from the vault using Wet n' Wild Teal of Fortune that's been called a dupe of Zoya Charla/OPI Catch Me in Your Net. I meant to post this a while ago, but it somehow slipped my mind! Here it is at two coats with base and top coat of Borghese Brilliante. The first and third pics are most color accurate.

Indoors. Ooooh sparkly! Plus bling!

Indoors.

Indoors. This is with three day tipwear. Still pretty good!

That's about it for me for now, ladies! Till next time... Happy painting!

6 comments:

  1. I realy love this color :-)
    Great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FINALLY got off my booty and posted the award you gave me! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me how much I want to wear this again. Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't got this one. It's a gorgeous polish. It looks really good on your lovely nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty color I have this and still haven't tried it I so need too, and very nice bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a pretty color & great wear for three days! :-D

    ReplyDelete