Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Spread the love. Award recently discovered bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Yay for awards! Thanks you so much, Wacky Laki! On to the seven things about me!
1. My favorite color is purple, if you couldn't tell already by the plethora of purple manis I do. I also (tried) to dye my hair purple once, but it pretty much just tinted it purple. Still fun though!
2. I would absolutely love to get into polymer clay crafting. It's like Play-Doh for adults! I've made a few good devils and Loch Ness monsters in my day.
3. I have a Bachelor's degree in biology, and I went to Cornell University for the summer of 2010 to do a physics research project. I am currently working on my application to medical school (that's why my posts have been lacking recently: MCAT and AMCAS).
4. I love cooking, but I'd say I love making desserts the most. Truffles are my specialty. Oreo cookie balls and red velvet cake balls. Nom!
5. I took a theater makeup and mask design class my last semester at college. I have quite a few pictures of my makeup work on my Deviant Art profile. Here's my work based on Hokusai's The Great Wave:
And one of my other favorites: disaster makeup mimicking acid burns from a chem lab explosion. Fun!
6. I've recently become addicted to Doctor Who. After my boyfriend introduced me to it, I probably devoured the first five series in a month or so. I can't wait for the second half of this series!
7. And, because I can't really think of anything else at the moment... I love Red Lobster's garlic-cheese biscuits! I'm making some right now! Om nom nom!
And now for passing the award on to some wonderful bloggers! I have only found these blogs recently, and I would like to share them with you all as well!
Nails and Noms
Tough as Nails and Twice as Pretty
My Own Kind of Girly